- started the Perl6-in-Parrot target: desugars MiniPerl6 into p6parrot supported features
- grammar fix: semicolon is optional after a block
- perl5 backend: implemented warn()
- new: mp6-to-AST script
- nferraz started porting Test.pm to mp6
- memory management: BEGIN-block side effects are logged
- updated plan, discussed a possible release schedule
- fixed the container proxy algorithm (the implementation needs to be fixed; pugs has the same problem)
- fixed the "fish-operator" =<>
- fixed the quoted-word-operator <...>
- ratchet emitter fix, array interpolation now works
The network proxy at the conference did not allow commits to pass through, and there will be some delay until all the changes get to the repository.
Thanks to cmarcelo, david_fetter, eden_c, lorn, merlyn, and nferraz for 4 great days!
- Flavio S. Glock (fglock)