Here are some new ongoing subprojects I intend to write about next week:
- Perl6::Doc collection -- successor to Perl6::Bible
- New native PIL runcore and its object space bootstrap
- Module load/import/export resolver
- Perl 6 port of PGE and OpTable parser
- Haskell port of OpTable parser
- ...other suggestions?
Maybe about JIB/sixpan.
Posted by: Florian Ragwitz | 2005.12.25 at 12:36 AM
Oh right, indeed -- JIB Is Brilliant should be discussed in conjunction with the module loading/exporting semantics.
Also maybe something on the new concurrency abstractions.
Posted by: Audrey T | 2005.12.25 at 01:07 AM